Noelle Becker Moreno
Marketing - Social Media Content Strategist
Noelle Becker Moreno
Edge & Node is a creative software development company working to build a vibrant, decentralized future. Founded by the initial team behind The Graph, Edge & Node is dedicated to the advancement of web3, a decentralized and fair internet where public data is available to all—an internet that enables its users to increase agency over their creations and their lives.
Edge & Node’s initial product is The Graph, an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS, which ensures open data is always available and easy to access. The Graph is used by thousands of protocols and dapps including Uniswap, Livepeer, Aave, Decentraland, and more. Edge & Node also launched Everest, a decentralized registry with the mission to catalyze the shift to web3, facilitating community-driven curation of projects providing ongoing utility to the crypto space.
The Business team is a highly-focused group of web3 pioneers pushing the industry to greater heights while onboarding the next billion web3 users. Supporting a global ecosystem (and having a blast doing it), we develop and execute on business strategy, create communications, manage partnerships and support participants of The Graph Network. Ensuring a healthy, happy ecosystem while fostering meaningful relationships with the community is as essential as to us our morning matcha lattes. The business team comprises Business Development, Partnerships, Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Brand Building, GRT Relations, and Finance/ GRT Relations.
We are looking for a seasoned Social Media Content Strategist, with a background in creating engaging content on various social media verticals, to join the web3 revolution and strategize, organize and write impactful content on varied channels at Edge & Node.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintaining an organized and process-driven social media calendar
- Working closely with the Design/Brand Team to ensure that the voice used while communicating to the world aligns with the brand at all times.
- Pulling analytic reports showing data on engagement, reach, conversion and deliverables, enabling course corrections strategy change when needed.
- Crafting narratives, positioning and branding to boost awareness and engagement with The Graph
- Helping create educational content about The Graph and web3
- Script writing for snackable educational content
- Demonstrate your knack for communicating new concepts to beginners
- Working closely with entire marketing team to achieve deliverables on messaging tied to OKRs
- Supporting business development by creating marketing decks and joining meetings
- Monitoring web3 trends, innovations and industry growth
- Working closely with design team to create visual assets that pair with writings in an meaningful manner
- Focusing on audience development, lead generation, user experience, conversion optimization, funnel design, and behavioral analytics in all content
What We Expect
- You thrive in ambiguity and are ready to roll up your sleeves to build the plane as we fly into web3
- You are detail oriented, crossing every “T”, and dotting every “i”.
- Superhero grammar skills
- Passion for writing and engaging for a mass audience on various social media platforms
- You love to scroll through Twitter and think of killer tweets
- You love learning algorithms for different social media platforms
- You want to help The Graph and Edge & Node blow up across all social media platforms in an authentic way
- Experience writing for various verticals which may include Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Linkedin and Medium.
- Excited to become fully immersed in the web3 space, which includes crypto Twitter, to make sure our messaging is always current and strikes the right tone with what is happening in the broader eco-system.
- A strong multi-tasker, you are able to work on various content and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to engage with the audience on various platforms.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical, elegant writing
- A self-starter, who is able to organize and manage the workload in a transparent and efficient way, focused on never missing a deadline.
- Strong ability to take initiative on research and understanding new technical concepts
- Able to work without significant editorial oversight
- Leadership skills to confidently research and speak to internal experts as needed to write the best content possible
- Strategic mindset towards marketing products
- Proven track record of building, activating and retaining a web3 community; have deep relationships with the global web3 community
- Passionate for blockchain, web3, and decentralizing the web; understand and agree with The Graph’s mission, values and team culture
- Recently published blockchain/web3 specific content or writing about the web3 space in free time
- Ability to write evergreen content, editorial, opinion, and educational pieces on various verticals.
- Basic graphic design skills a plus
About The Graph
The Graph is the indexing and query layer of web3. The Graph Network’s self service experience for developers launched in July 2021. Developers build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, that applications can query using GraphQL. The Graph supports indexing data from multiple different networks including Ethereum, NEAR, Arbitrium, Optimism, Polygon, Avalanche, Celo, Fantom, Moonbeam, IPFS, and PoA with more networks coming soon. To date, tens-of-thousands of subgraphs have been deployed on the hosted service, and now subgraphs can be deployed directly on the network. Over 28,000 developers have built subgraphs for applications such as Uniswap, Synthetix, KnownOrigin, Art Blocks, Balancer, Livepeer, DAOstack, Audius, Decentraland, and many others.
If you are a developer building an application or web3 application, you can use subgraphs for indexing and querying data from blockchains. The Graph allows applications to efficiently and performantly present data in a UI and allows other developers to use your subgraph too! You can deploy a subgraph to the network using the newly launched Subgraph Studio or query existing subgraphs that are in the Graph Explorer. The Graph would love to welcome you to be Indexers, Curators and/or Delegators on The Graph’s mainnet. Join The Graph community by introducing yourself in The Graph Discord for technical discussions, join The Graph’s Telegram chat, and follow The Graph on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and Medium! The Graph’s developers and members of the community are always eager to chat with you, and The Graph ecosystem has a growing community of developers who support each other.
The Graph Foundation oversees The Graph Network. The Graph Foundation is overseen by the Technical Council. Edge & Node, StreamingFast, Figment, Semiotic and The Guild are five of the many organizations within The Graph ecosystem.