Noelle Becker Moreno
Noelle Becker Moreno
Edge & Node is a core development team behind The Graph, working to build a vibrant decentralized future. The team is dedicated to the proliferation of web3 applications that share value, utilize dynamic incentives, and build for human coordination. Founded by the initial team and developers behind The Graph, the team has extensive experience in developing and maintaining open-source software, tools, and protocols as well as building and launching unstoppable applications.
Edge & Node’s initial product is The Graph, an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS, which ensures open data is always available and easy to access. The Graph is used by thousands of protocols and dapps including Uniswap, Livepeer, Aave, Decentraland, and more. Edge & Node also launched Everest, a decentralized registry with the mission to catalyze the shift to web3, facilitating community-driven curation of projects providing ongoing utility to the crypto space.
The Business team at Edge & Node is a highly-focused group of web3 pioneers pushing the industry to greater heights while onboarding the next billion web3 users. Supporting a global ecosystem (and having a blast doing it), we develop and execute on business strategy, create communications, manage partnerships and support participants of The Graph Network. Ensuring a healthy, happy ecosystem while fostering meaningful relationships with the community is as essential as to us our morning yerba matés. The business team comprises Business Development, Partnerships, Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Brand Building, GRT Relations, and Finance/ GRT Relations.
As a Digital Content and Social Media Writer, you will be responsible for the conceptualization and production of at least 3-5 long form pieces each month about The Graph, Edge & Node and House of Web3. Topics may vary but will focus on The Graph and Edge & Node updates, announcements, education, events, innovations, and more. You will create and publish content on social media platforms multiple times per day. In addition, you'll partner with the Marketing team to create messaging around company OKRs, and more.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Write blog posts, newsletters (web3 tea), press releases, emails and support ongoing communications with The Graph, Edge & Node, and house of Web3.
- Long form writing - able to write 3-5 long form pieces a month
- Write social media posts daily and adjust comms for various social media platforms
- Come up with creative ideas / angles / stories to add into the mix of content needed
- Craft narratives, positioning and branding to boost awareness and engagement with The Graph, Edge & Node, and House of Web3
- Create educational content about The Graph, Edge & Node, and web3
- Coordinate and manage relationships with KOLs, community members, third-parties in PR, publications and events such as hackathons, community meetups and conferences
- Ability to write evergreen content, editorial, opinion, and educational pieces on various verticals.
What We Expect
- Passion for writing and can transition from long form to social media content
- A self-starter, who is able to organize and manage the workload in a transparent and efficient way, focused on never missing a deadline.
- Leadership skills to confidently research and speak to internal experts as needed to write the best content possible
- Able to pull out the best in people to assist team members with their own thought-leadership/writing pieces
- Proven track record of building, activating and retaining a web3 community; have deep relationships with the global web3 community
- Recently published blockchain/web3 specific content or writing about the web3 space in free time
About The Graph
The Graph is the indexing and query layer of web3. The Graph Network’s self service experience for developers launched in July 2021. Developers build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, that applications can query using GraphQL. The Graph supports indexing data from multiple different networks including Ethereum, NEAR, Arbitrium, Optimism, Polygon, Avalanche, Celo, Fantom, Moonbeam, IPFS, and PoA with more networks coming soon. To date, tens-of-thousands of subgraphs have been deployed on the hosted service, and now subgraphs can be deployed directly on the network. Over 28,000 developers have built subgraphs for applications such as Uniswap, Synthetix, KnownOrigin, Art Blocks, Balancer, Livepeer, DAOstack, Audius, Decentraland, and many others.
If you are a developer building an application or web3 application, you can use subgraphs for indexing and querying data from blockchains. The Graph allows applications to efficiently and performantly present data in a UI and allows other developers to use your subgraph too! You can deploy a subgraph to the network using the newly launched Subgraph Studio or query existing subgraphs that are in the Graph Explorer. The Graph would love to welcome you to be Indexers, Curators and/or Delegators on The Graph’s mainnet. Join The Graph community by introducing yourself in The Graph Discord for technical discussions, join The Graph’s Telegram chat, and follow The Graph on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and Medium! The Graph’s developers and members of the community are always eager to chat with you, and The Graph ecosystem has a growing community of developers who support each other.
The Graph Foundation oversees The Graph Network. The Graph Foundation is overseen by the Technical Council. Edge & Node, StreamingFast, Figment, Semiotic and The Guild are five of the many organizations within The Graph ecosystem.