Remote - Europe
Associate Solutions Engineer
Remote - Europe
Edge & Node stands as the revolutionary vanguard of web3, a vision of a world powered by individual autonomy, shared self-sovereignty and limitless collaboration. Established by trailblazers behind The Graph, we’re on a mission to make The Graph the internet’s unbreakable foundation of open data. Edge & Node invited and standardized subgraphs across the industry, solidifying The Graph as the definitive way to organize and access blockchain data. Utilizing a deep expertise in developing open-source software, tooling, and protocols, we empower builders and entrepreneurs to bring unstoppable applications to life with revolutionary digital infrastructure.
Edge & Node acts o a set of unwavering principles that guide our journey in shaping the future. We champion a decentralized internet - free from concentrated power - where collective consensus aligns what is accepted as truth, rather than authoritative dictation. Our commitment to censorship resistance reinforces our vision of an unyielding information age free from the grasp of a single entity. By building for open-source, we challenge the stagnant landscape of web2, recognizing that true innovation thieves in transparency and collaboration. We imagine a permissionless future where the shackles imposed by central gatekeepers are not only removed, but relegated to the dustbin of a bygone era. And, at the foundation of it all, our trust shifts from malevolent middlemen to trustless systems, leveraging smart contracts to eliminate the age-old vulnerabilities of misplaced trust.
The Solutions Engineering team at Edge & Node is passionate about web3 and The Graph. They are a savvy team regarding blockchains, APIs, and subgraphs. Team members excel in both customer and client interactions, and they are prepared to partner with and support premier web3 projects globally.
As a Solutions Engineer, you'll serve as a primary technical interface for strategic projects contemplating integration with The Graph. Your role involves actively contributing to the development of strategic partnerships and assuming the task of instructing external developers in the creation of subgraphs within their teams or for their clients.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creating an understanding of available technical resources and create palatable boilerplates for external technical teams
- Taking part in conversations with external parties led by the business development team
- Being helpful to all users of The Graph and ensuring each has a positive experience
- Becoming an expert on The Graph ecosystem and the projects building on The Graph
- Helping projects spin up on The Graph
- Collaborate with the product team to share trends, insights and feedback.
- Build out and help in triaging bugs escalated by developer teams
- Proactively look for paths to increase developer comfort and building on The Graph
- Help expand The Graph’s total addressable market
What We Expect
- Past experience as a software engineer or support engineer
- Previous experience creating educational material and leading educational workshops
- Previous experience in client-facing roles
- Previous experience writing subgraphs is mandatory
- Familiarity with The Graph Protocol including, but not limited to, governance, network economics, and implementations
- Passionate about data and indexing the world of blockchains and web3
- Proficient in written and spoken English
About The Graph
The Graph is the source of data and information for the decentralized internet. As the original decentralized data marketplace that introduced and standardized subgraphs, The Graph has become web3’s method of indexing and accessing blockchain data. Since its launch in 2018, tens of thousands of developers have built subgraphs for dapps across 40+ blockchains - including Ethereum, Arbitrum, Optimism, Base, Polygon, Celo, Fantom, Gnosis, and Avalanche.
As demand for data in web3 continues to grow, The Graph enters a New Era with a more expansive vision including new data services and query languages, ensuring the decentralized protocol can serve any use case - now and into the future.
Discover more about how The Graph is shaping the future of decentralized physical infrastructure networks (DePIN) and stay connected with the community. Follow The Graph on X, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and Medium. Join the community on The Graph’s Telegram, join technical discussions on The Graph’s Discord.
The Graph Foundation oversees The Graph Network. The Graph Foundation is overseen by the Technical Council. Edge & Node, StreamingFast, Semiotic Labs, The Guild, Messari, GraphOps, Pinax and Geo are eight of the many organizations within The Graph ecosystem.